L.C.H. Dip., MGSW, MBRCP (Energy Medical Dowsing)
I have been studying the fields of human consciousness and transformation for more than 25 years.
I am an Insight Coach, Energy Therapist and Intuitive, working with individuals and businesses. I am the founder of Connecting Insight Limited, which operates under the trading name Lucy Paltnoi.
I provide highly empathic and practical guidance to my clients, I guide and challenge them to progress rapidly towards their ultimate objectives.
My work with individual clients particularly focuses on coaching them to understand and master their emotions, desires/ intentions and connections, whilst seeking to prevent and resolve physical issues. I use energy and vibrational methods when indicated.
I hold the following qualifications and practices:
· Life Coaching Practitioner, having completed a diploma course accredited by the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPCM) as Level 7 under the CTECI – Full Coach Training Programme, its top accreditation for coach training programmes.
· Reiki Practitioner
· Energy Medical Dowsing Practitioner
· VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies.
· Psychic Intuitive, having studied at the College of Psychic Studies and trained for many years.
· Corporate lawyer for 20 years (now non-practising).
I am a member of the UK Reiki Federation, the British Register of Complementary Practitioners (Energy Medical Dowsing) and the Guild of Spiritual Workers.
I also work with businesses that seek a depth of communication and connection with their personnel, customers and the community around them. I am a qualified and experienced business coach, following a career as a senior corporate and commercial solicitor for many years (now non-practising). I have strong business acumen, significant experience in business development and am highly intuitive. During my legal career, I was acutely aware of the need for emotional intelligence in many businesses, for example, in building connection with staff, investors and customers, in corporate mergers and that the most successful professionals were usually the ones who really knew their clients well.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my young family and wishing I’d been tall enough to be a professional netball player.